Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Wanted:Silent Auction Donations

My church is hosting a pasta dinner and silent auction for Orphan Relief and Rescue on November 6th. All proceeds from the night will be used to "Make a house a home" for one of our orphanages in Liberia. We are still looking for auction items. If you have things like: sports memorabilia, vacation homes, products or services, hobby related items, handmade crafts, art/photography,etc. and would be willing to donate them for the silent auction, please contact me. Also, I will be selling "cash and carry items" that night. Most of the things I'm selling are from Liberia, but I'm also selling some items that people have made (purses, tote bags, Christmas ornaments)....so if you're a crafty person and would either donate items or allow me to add on to your selling price (so that ORR would get some proceeds), then contact me as well. This is a big event...350 tickets are being sold. It's a great opportunity if you're in business for yourself...to advertise and get your products/services out there. Anyway, if you're interested, leave a comment with an email address or shoot me an email, ashley [at] orphanreliefandrescue [dot] org.

Thanks!

P.S. I'll post the info. for the auction and dinner later on...so that you can all come! There will be food, fun, stuff to bid on, live auctions (the night's BIG item is something handmade by a young Liberian orphan...trust me, I want this for myself!), and you'll get to hear more about Orphan Relief and Rescue's ministry in Liberia!

No comments: