Sunday, July 4, 2010

Broken

Update: For those of you who don't know, I left Liberia on Thursday to head home. I was sick with malaria, but even worse, I injured my foot. The doctor in Liberia said it was badly sprained and casted it, but I made the decision to come home. Thank goodness I did, because it turns out that my foot is broken! I am on crutches and in an air-cast for the next 3 weeks, and then I go back to the doctor to check on the bone-healing progress. I was originally scheduled to stay in Liberia through the end of August, but sometimes things don't go according to our plans. It is good to be home, and would have been impossible to properly heal in Liberia (especially since the doctor couldn't detect the break). I will be home for the next few months, and would love to see you, have lunch, hang out, share with you and your friends....I'm game! Thank you all for your continued prayers and support, and I will keep you posted on the foot!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Take care and get back in action soon! We wish you the best of health at the earliest and prayers always.

Yes, His plans are the best always!