Friday, January 20, 2012

For Sale--Last Chance!

I have a few items leftover from the Good Gifts Market, so I wanted to give you all one last chance to make a purchase before I head back to Liberia. Prices *do not* include shipping.

The most important items to me are the things that Jogma made--I want to sell ALL of it, so that I can take the money back to Jogma in 2 weeks. Jogma is scheduled to start school on January 30th, and she needs the money to purchase text books and to take care of her son Joshua. Please consider purchasing one of Jogma's very special, handmade items--you get a beautiful item, and your purchase will impact Jogma's life.
  Clutch: $10--SOLD 
 Headband: $5 --(L-R:#6-11 available)          
Jogma and I sewing on the front porch.

The last two handmade dolls from Alfreda:
Canoe: $25
Rice beater: $20--SOLD

 LIB Bracelets: $5
Hand woven in Liberia. Fits any wrist size.

Good Gifts Market Items:
You can visit the Good Gifts Market Photo Gallery to see everything else that is still for sale--Amazing Grace Jewelry, purses, and paintings!
Amazing Grace Jewelry
Original Artwork from Liberia--SOLD

To make a purchase, please leave a comment or send me an email (ashley at orphanreliefandrescue dot org). You can pay with cash, a check or through PayPal.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Ashley! I want to get a Liberia bracelet.
Thanks, Lila...email: LilaKat26@aol.com