Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Giving Gifts That Matter

Are you are running around like a crazy person, trying to buy last minute Christmas gifts? I thought I wouldn't bring this up again, but I just watched the ORR video of the gang delivering Christmas bundles...and I couldn't not talk about it and share it with you. Not only did it make me really miss being in Liberia, but it made me almost cry [almost Cramer] to see how incredibly happy the kids were to open up their bundles! So, if you're still looking for that perfect Christmas gift for a loved one, I encourage you to take a look at the video below...notice the smiles, laughs and sheer joy. I immediately thought about how there's no gift I can give a loved one to evoke that same amount of joy...and it will be sitting on the shelf in a week...so what's the point?

Buy a gift that matters, that will make a difference in the life of an orphan in Liberia! These gifts are not wants, but needs. You can give a gift in a loved ones name, or just give a gift to give. It is better to give than to recieve.

GIVE BETTER GIFTS THIS CHRISTMAS!

No comments: