Just 2 more days until the dinner and silent auction to benefit Orphan Relief and Rescue! Help us make a house a HOME for the children living at Gold Child Orphanage Home! I wanted to let you guys know about some of the awesome auction items...maybe these items will entice you to come out this Friday at 6pm!
Some SUPER COOL auction items:
- Become a pilot. Flight simulator hours from Delta Airlines for you and 3 friends!
- A unique day with Georgia's Governor, Sonny Perdue. A private lunch, afternoon quail hunting, an overnight stay, breakfast, and a morning hunt for you and 3 friends!
- "Wisdom of Heart" quilt by Jogma Mars. This quilt was handmade by Jogma, a 16 year old living in one of Liberia's orphanages. The quilt is absolutely beautiful!
Some more auction items:
- Vacation homes. Whether you prefer the mountains or the beach, there are 6 homes to choose from, ranging from a 2 night to a 7 night stay.
- Jewelry. From handmade Liberian jewelry to 14K gold. There's something for everyone.
- Photography sessions from local photographers.
- Handicrafts and artwork from Liberia, as well as other countries around the world where New Hope is on mission (Haiti, El Salvador, Burkina Faso and Ecuador).
- Gift baskets galore. Movie night, coffee lovers, winter survival, food items, etc.
- A summer supply of home-grown tomatoes from Master Gardener, Mr. Lester Bray. These are the BEST tomatoes that you will ever taste! A summer full of tomato sandwiches--YUM!
- Misc. Items: clowns for a birthday part, sports memorabilia, training sessions with 8 time Mr. Olympia Lee Haney, etc. etc. etc.
See, this is really going to be great night! I'm so excited and I hope that you can join me in making a house a HOME for Gold Child Orphanage Home!