Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Give Warmth. Give Blankets.

Sign my pledge at PledgeBank

Even though the pledge is successful in the eyes of Pledgebank, I am still looking for people to donate blankets! My bedroom has blankets everywhere...but there's room for more! An easy way to purchase blankets is with a few clicks, and you can send them right to my door.

Walgreens has fleece throw blankets on sale for $1.99. A friend donated $40 and I ordered 20 blankets! And, if you spend $25 or more, then you get free shipping!

If you'd rather go shopping, RiteAid has fleece throws for $1.77 (offer ends 12/25).

Also, I know that plenty of stores have fleece throws for Christmas, so be watching the clearance racks for good deals on blankets after Christmas...and even better deals on into January. I need all blankets by January 15th. Click the Pledgebank box at the top to sign the pledge and get all of the details! Help keep children warm this rainy season!

Thank you to everyone who has donated blankets so far!

No comments: