Thursday, February 24, 2011

Back in Liberia


In case you haven't heard, I am back in Liberia. I arrived on Sunday afternoon, thanks to the amazing new Delta flight! My travel time went from 24+ hours down to 15! Thank you Delta!

I had trouble sleeping the first few nights, but am better adjusted now. The heat hasn't been bad, which has been a blessing! Ihave gone to five orphanages so far, and it has been really great seeing the kids again! It's kind of strange when you've been away for so long--everyone's excited for those first few minutes, and then it's as if I never left. The good news is that I learned a long time ago that reunions won't be like the movies...but they will be sweet and full of laughter and smiles! Sorry this is short, but here are a few photos from the past few days!


No comments: