Monday, September 1, 2008

It's Been a Long Week

Sorry I haven't been around. I've been working on a HUGE event for my job...I have a super duper job at a radio station here in Atlanta when I'm home! Anyway, we put on a huge show yesterday, so I've been living in a hotel this past week...with no time for an update. Let's just say, yesterday was a 19 1/2 hour long day! I'm exausted. I came home and unpacked, and then turned right around to pack again because I'm leaving in the morning to head to Seattle. At least it's a 5+ hour flight out there....I think some sleep is in store!

I'm going to Seattle for some teambuilding activities. I'm really looking foward to seeing my teammates (and meeting a new teammate!) who I haven't seen for a few months. And I'm alittle excited because I've never been to Seattle, I'm going to get to see a roommate from my freshman year of college, and I'm finally going to meet Mrs. Ghetto Quilter herself! We're going to be getting ready to head back to Liberia in a few weeks! I'll be in Seattle until Friday, and then when I come home I will only have alittle more than a week until I leave for Liberia!?! I can hardly believe that it's time to go back.

So, you guys can just keep us all in your prayers this week. That we would really meld together and just have a great time spending the week together. You can also pray for Cramer who's been holding down the fort in Liberia by himself this last month. And, of course, you can pray for the children and orphanages that we work with in Liberia!

No comments: