Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Few of My Favorites

After spending 2 weeks with me in Liberia, I put my mom on a plane yesterday to head home. In my mom's words, "the 2 weeks went by really fast, but they were also very slow." It was great to have my mom here--meeting the people she's heard so much about, spending time with the children, experiencing Liberia and seeing the ORR field team hard at work. It's really nice to have a new ambassador for me at home, who can speak first hand about Liberia, the children and ORR's ministry here. I know, I said my mom would be a guest blogger...and she still will be...but she will write once she's home and able to reflect. In the meantime, here are a few (ok, more than a few) pictures from the last 2 weeks.






1 comment:

Juju said...

Koi Boy could be your son... minus skin color. Your facial features are exactly the same. Maybe it is meant to be.