Monday, July 1, 2013

The 30 Day Challenge

On July 8th, I will be celebrating my 30th birthday!
[Where has the time gone? Geez, I feel old.]

In celebration of my 30th birthday, I am asking my family, friends and total strangers to join together for the 30 Day Challenge!


What's the 30 Day Challenge?

It's simple!

I'm looking for 30 friends who want to give $30 to celebrate my 30th birthday!

I don't need anything for my birthday, but there's a community center in Liberia that needs lots of things! ALL of the money will go towards the community center!

If 30 friends donate $30, that will cover two months of rent. If more friends give, then that's more money towards the community center! Feel free to pass the challenge on to your family and friends! The more people that give, the sooner the community center can open its doors to serve the people of Liberia!

You can donate with cash, check or PayPal. Just let me know which method you prefer and I will pass on the appropriate information to you.

Ready, set, GO!

[P.S. This photo says it all--the road is long, and sometimes messy, but the journey is beautiful. And, the photo is a hint for what's to come!]

No comments: