Monday, March 17, 2008

One Less Thing To Stress About

I am such a happy camper; other than the fact that I just got 2 fillings, and the whole left side of my face is numb. But, it's a beautiful day and I have one less thing to stress about.

I got my visa in the mail today!

I love the Liberian Embassy! They are so fast, and they always get your visa back to you in plenty of time....even though they won't issue your visa unless it's under 2 weeks until your departure (which makes me nervous). So I can officially travel in and out of Liberia as much as I want starting this past Friday until March 13, 2009!!!

Now I just have a to-do list that's a million miles long!

2 comments:

Justus said...

I got my Liberian Visa like two months before I came. odd Anyway travel safe!

Anonymous said...

Ashley,

I'm so excited for your trip! I'm actually going to be leaving for Liberia for six months beginning in June. I'm a writer who is parterning with several Christian organizations in Liberia. I'd love to meet when we are over there and also pick up some packing/preparing tips from you! My blog is www.beautifullybroken.typepad.com/liberia