Wednesday, August 6, 2008

For Isaac

I know I have posted this video recently, but this post is for a super special little man named Isaac. I've been keeping up with his recent spinal surgery through his mom's blog. Isaac is your typical, fun-loving Liberian kid...so naturally, he loves to dance! Since his surgery, he has been unable to dance, so in order to (hopefully) put a smile on his face, a bunch of his blog readers are sending him videos of them dancing. I might live in Liberia, but I'm pretty white! Although I'm sure my dance skills would be extremely entertaining, I decided that he might like alittle taste of Liberia. So, Isaac...here's some dancing for you.....

I hope you feel better soon Isaac. I'm praying for you and your Ma! And remember, God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I love this!! I am off to post my dancing for isaac video :)

Jocelyn said...

Isaac laughed out loud when he saw this!