Monday, September 28, 2009

Weekend Update

This was a great weekend!
Yesterday, I woke up and the went to my local library's book sale. I scored! Ten books for $5.50!

Then I whipped up a purse while I waited for Juju to wake up.

Dinner at Wings 'n Things with the whole family...mom, dad, Lauren, David, Juju, Daniel, Les, John Ryan, Sarah and baby-to-be. I ate delicious wings and drank too much fizzy fountain coke (I can't drink canned coke anymore...it tastes nasty compared to Liberian coke).
Then we came home and John Ryan had us on the floor playing with Legos for hours. It felt like Christmas morning, except we weren't in our pjs.
This morning was church, and then I spent the whole afternoon sewing.

P.S. I think I need a craft room. I've been taking over the dining room...and I hate to have to keep packing everything up and then getting everything back out.

2 comments:

Elena said...

Sounds like a great weekend!
Your purses look AWESOME!! I wish I knew how to sew (well), because I'd love to make one!

Jennifer said...

I love book sales!!! I just finished reading A Long Way Gone about Ishmael from Sierra Leone, it was a great book! Reminded me so much of Liberia. Look forward to talking to you soon! :)