Sunday, October 26, 2008

Bad Weekend

This weekend has been pretty miserable for me. It all started on Friday night, and by Saturday morning, I was completely out of commission. The first time I checked my temp, it was 102.2, and it went up all day...it maxed out at 103.3! By this time, we're all thinking malaria, so I took the test and was negative. So I'm not sure what's been going on inside my body, but my body did not like it one bit! I'm feeling alot better today--I made it to the couch, I had a shower and I've even had some food! I'm sure it will take another day or two to fully recover (talk about the Liberian weight-loss plan), but some Gatorade and spaghetti has never tasted so good! I'm thankful for my team...taking temps, popping pills, pricking fingers, wetting towels, making me drink water, turning on fans, and most of all getting around my bed to pray for me!

Please pray for a speedy recovery. Also pray for Andrew...he just announced, "I seriously feel like I have mono." And you can pray for Debbie, Jen and Cramer too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, hope you are feeling better!