Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A Typical Day With ORR-Part 1

I wanted to share yesterday's adventure with you all. We were going to visit one of our orphanages off of Rehab Road. It's right down the street from our house, but its a ways off the main road. It was raining lightly when we left the house, so we thought the road wouldn't be too bad. So...to set the videos up...(I feel like I'm on Leno)

Debbie and I are riding in the back of our pickup truck. It has a shell on it, so we can't see the road ahead. This video was taken as we're leaving the orphanage, and just after we got stuck in a huge puddle! Like, the tires were almost fully under water/mud. Andrew and about 10 Liberian guys dug us out in the pouring down rain. I took the first video about a minute after we got unstuck. (I would have video taped the getting stuck incident, but I figured that would be insulting)

No comments: