Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Undies4Liberia Update

The underwear fairy has been at work here in Liberia! Some of you might remember the pledge I made back in January on PledgeBank. The pledge surpassed my expectations, and some pretty amazing people donated over 750 pairs of new undies for orphans in Liberia!

Yesterday, I distributed brand new, clean undies to the 28 children living at Childcare Foundation. The kids were so excited...they were dancing around in their new undies! Thanks to everyone who donated undies! I know it's been awhile, but please know that the children in Liberia are receiving your undies! I also probably forgot to mention that I distributed over 100 pairs of undies to 3 different orphanages before I left Liberia in June. Anyway, here are a few pictures from yesterday.

[the underwear fairy at work]


[some of the boys. new undies and scabies & ringworm medicine]


[dancing with new undies!]

[alittle too big, but too cute!]

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Too cute. Love those pictures!

What a fun project. . . I bet no one thought they'd actually get pictures of their donations this time!

Brandi